We are very excited - not only because of the huge amount of caffeine drinks consumed - but also because our team is putting all the dots to bring to the highest levels the largest Italian event focused on PostgreSQL: PGDay.IT 2017.
This year the event will be held in Milan. A city easily reacheble from all Italian cities and also from Europe. The location choosen is in a area full of cultural interests. Our advicefor you: take your time, keep the weekend to the discovery Milan.
Should you be excited too? Well yes … this is why:
- Attendees: we expect so many … really a lot of people!
- Topic: More than 16 hours dedicated entirely to PostgreSQL
- When: October 13th, 2017. Relevant people, lots of talks with high technical content and social moments not to be missed
- Location: Fondazione Stelline - In the center of Milan, across to Leonardo’s Cenacle and Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Fondazione Stelline will give the event an atmosphere rich of history and culture. Important note: Palazzo delle Stelline is closely banded to Leonardo da Vinci
- Speakers: The Call for Paper is open and we expect many interesting proposals. One might be yours!
We are working also to ensure some “Rockstars” of the PostgreSQL Ecosystem and/or supporters of the Open Source world.
More details about the selected speakers and the schedule will be published on the blog dedicated to PGDay.IT 2017 and shared through our social channels. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linkedin or subscribe to our mailing list So you will not miss any updates on PGDay.IT 2017.